I would like to Thank Tom Murphy for all your years serving this and the next generation of hempsters!Your mentor-ship, friendship and support has meant so much tome and so many. Tom you are a great man, leader and an inspiration!
Enter promo code: “ILOVEHEMP” to receive 15% off your purchase
Hemptopia designs, manufacturers and distributes quality hemp products and apparel. Our online store is full of hemp products.
Hemptopia provides high quality hemp products at affordable prices with fast shipping. At Hemptopia we design and manufacture our own line of hemp products and distribute other high quality hemp products available here on our website. Hemptopia was formed in 2005 with the idea to create hemp apparel designed around comfort, functionality, durability and sustainability. We focus on the beneficial properties of hemp and design our products to hold a higher level of serviceability.
Hemptopia specializes in hemp promotional material including hemp t-shirts, hemp hats, and reusable recycled hemp bags. All of our hemp promotional material is kept in stock in our warehouse ready to ship next day. We strive to create quality products from hemp to benefit mankind and mother, “Earth”. “The Weave of the future”
Bringing you strong, durable, and eco-friendly fabrics in a contemporary style. We are as much about comfort and functionality
as we are about style and the earth friendly production of our products. We hope you enjoy what we have to offer and follow us on our mission for a new future in hemp apparel…
Hemptopia- a world enhanced by the integration of hemp fiber. Hemptopia is located in Solvang, CA
Wholesale and Distribution- Hemptopia offers custom manufactured hemp products and hemp promotional material. If you’d like to register for a wholesale account please fill out this form. We will review your application and get back to you. For wholesale orders and product inquiry please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 1-805-691-9565. to discuss pricing.
Guests #2:Nancy Metcalf, Campaign Coordinator, Hemp History Week and Anna Owen, Event Coordinator Facebook @HempHistoryWeek
Now in its fifth year, Hemp History Week is a nation-wide education campaign and marketing program that seeks to renew strong support for hemp farming in the U.S. while raising awareness about the benefits of hemp products. The 5th Annual campaign will include grass-roots events across the country, nationwide retail promotions, and a national restaurant program.
What is Hemp History Week? The 5th Annual Hemp History Week: June 2-8, 2014 It’s Time to Grow Every day, more and more Americans discover the benefits of hemp. This ever-expanding market includes healthy food and body care products, as well as eco-friendly textiles, clothing, auto parts, and building materials. But despite hemp’s growing popularity, an outdated and misguided Federal policy – created in the 1930s – currently prevents U.S. farmers from growing this nutritious, versatile, and eco-friendly crop. It is time for Federal policy on industrial hemp to reflect today’s reality and ensure a better tomorrow for America’s families and farmers, the economy and our planet.
Mark your calendars for the 5th Annual
Hemp History Week -
June 2-8, 2014 It’s Time to Grow
Every day, more and more Americans discover the benefits of hemp. This ever-expanding market includes healthy food and body care products, as well as eco-friendly textiles, clothing, auto parts, and building materials. But despite hemp’s growing popularity, an outdated and misguided Federal policy – created in the 1930s – currently prevents U.S. farmers from growing this nutritious, versatile, and eco-friendly crop.
It is time for Federal policy on industrial hemp to reflect today’s reality and ensure a better tomorrow for America’s families and farmers, the economy and our planet. It’s Time to Grow!
The 4th Annual Hemp History Week was a huge success with over 880 events held nation-wide! Check out Event Pictures Here. Like HHW on Facebook to stay involved. Lean more about the HHW sponsors! Get Involved!
Guest #:Morris Beegle, Owner, Colorado Hemp Company Facebook @cohempco
Colorado HEMP Company focuses on HEMP…period. We are a group of individuals, revivalists, and artisans who have come together to regenerate HEMP as a sustainable commodity for Colorado industry. Colorado HEMP Company is the source of all things HEMP and we are here to help you find the right information and the right connection for all your HEMP needs.
Colorado HEMP Company is committed to promoting the message that HEMP is a viable product and has vast potential for creating a positive change on our environment, our economy, and our personal health. CoHempCo proudly represents HempMania, HempGear, Hempy’s and Wicked Hemp Footwear to brick and mortar retailers throughout the greater Rocky Mountain region. For more information on getting our products placed in your store, please drop us a message off the contact page. We also offer custom hemp product development along with tree free hemp paper printing services.Investment Opportunities- Are you interested in investing in the hemp industry? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Over the last 15 years the re-emergence of hemp as a valuable commodity has grown steadily. 30 industrialized countries are now growing hemp, and the United States is getting validated pressure to allow American farmers to start growing and processing this amazing crop again. Numerous legislative bills at the state and federal level have been introduced and passed, and the support and excitement for hemp is growing rapidly. Colorado is set to grow over 1500 acres of hemp in 2014, not a ton, but more than any other state in the US. Colorado Hemp Company is looking for partners to join us on our journey as hemp re-enters American culture and becomes integrated back into everyday life in this country.
Wholesale Ordering- Do you want to order Hemp products for your retail storefront? Getting setup is EASY!
1 – Email us your store information and contact person.
2 – We will email you pricing information and order instructions.
We are proud to offer an excellent assortment of mens and womens footwear, backpacks, coin pouches, purses, wallets, hats, beanies, t-shirts, lip balm, belts, twine and more. CoHempCo proudly represents established companies such as Wicked Hemp Footwear, Hempys, Hemptopia, Jungmaven, and HempMania. We also have our own merchandise label called HempGear and will soon be launching another custom label called HempSun that will focus on food and health products including shelled hemp seed, hemp oil, hemp lotions, and other healthy lifestyle hemp products. All of our products are natural/organic/vegan friendly and produced in the most eco-friendly environments available. Please contact us with any questions and we look forward to helping you grow your hemp business!
Hemp News from Vote Hemp and The HIA
- KY’s James Comer Agriculture Commissioner announces that he’s filed suit against the DEA to release KY’s research hemp seed. #freetheseed
- DEA Seizes Kentucky’s Hemp Seeds Despite Congressional Legalization (UPDATE) from Huffington Post
- “If they want to arrest a bunch of war veterans for planting hemp, that’s their decision,” Lauren Stansbury of Vote Hemp said. The hemp fiber, she added, will be processed and made into American flags.” #freetheseed
- “It may not be long before some of America’s amber waves of grain get a little greener.” | High Plains Public Radio
- Get in on the hemp lobbying action with Hemp History Week Lobby Day on Capitol Hill, May 29th RSVP at: Congress@votehemp.com or signup at http://bit.ly/HHW_Lobby_Day – It’s Time to Grow .
- “After the legalization of industrial hemp in Colorado last year, the greatest hurdle for area farmers has been locating a seed source.” | The Durango Herald
- Can Can-can! Gisele Bündchen kicked up her heels and fanned our her Prophetik hemp gown at the Rainforest Alliance Gala in Manhattan Wednesday. Photo credit: Greg Allen – InVision/Associated Press
- Special thanks to Teens Turning Green and the #ConsciousCollege Road Tour for collecting #votehemp petitions from 16 outstanding universities & colleges across the nation. Learn about this activism here:
- Hemp is having its moment. Meet the miracle plant’s biggest champion | Q&A with Hemp Bound author, Doug Fine http://ow.ly/wA0PS
- he Growth of Hemp Lime as a Natural Building Method | The Last Straw Journal http://bit.ly/1mV21Yf
- ” Actually children and or a baby can be fed Hemp seeds, hemp milk as its perfect ratio of omega’s, high in protein.” -North American Hemp & Grain Co | Hemp Out Agency
- Missouri Hemp Network announces 2014 Earth Day in Columbia | The St. Louis Post-Dispatch & STLtoday.com http://bit.ly/1hlmwsg
- Hemp to cellulose closer to reality in Alberta, Canada. Learn about Syngar Technologies initiative to research & explore the possibilities. #hempindustries
- Check out HIA VP, Lawrence Serbin, at the GreenRush Conference, showcasing some amazing hemp products!
- Hempcrete is incredible! Learn why this man believes it’s an optimum building material. http://ow.ly/wAIa6
- Military Veteran Farmers to Plant Historic Industrial Hemp Crop in Kentucky. http://ow.ly/wy6mE